Fire marshals have shut down a parking garage connected to a controversial condominium complex near Midtown due to life safety hazards. Kansas City fire inspectors said the Park Reserve parking garage at 3015 Baltimore Street had exposed wiring, a broken fire suppression system and broken water pipes.They ordered the garage vacated Monday."We found a situation that posed a serious risk to the public," said Kansas City Fire Marshal Jimmy Walker.
Wednesday, October 02, 2019
Kansas City Condo Parking Unsafe
Quick look at one of many reasons why the good life in KCMO is overrated and filled the a great many safety threats that usually involve something horrible happening in a parking lot. Check the latest . . .