Tyreek's Mansion Burned By Unattended Youngster With Lighter

Aftermath story on a former Kansas City baller who suffers even more drama in his home . . .

"A fire at the $6.9 million home owned by Miami Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill was started by a child playing with a cigarette lighter in a bedroom, a fire official said Thursday."

Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com link . . .

Fire at home of Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill started by child playing with cigarette lighter

It was an accidental fire, Davie Fire Marshal Robert Taylor told The Associated Press.