Kansas City Carbon Monoxide Triple Death

Actually . . . It's more than likely that the real culprit here is worsening local poverty.

Here's a glimpse at the tragic situation as the weather turns colder . . . Check-it . . .

The victims were all male, ages 42, 36 and 14, according to the Kansas City Fire Department. Kansas City police said no foul play was involved. None of the three were identified. Neighbors said they just moved in last week.

Upon arriving at the scene early Monday morning, Kansas City firefighters said they found a generator indoors that was supplying electricity to the house.

"Several electronic devices were plugged into the generator," said Battalion Chief Michael Hopkins, a KCFD spokesman. The generator was out of gas when first responders entered the home and carbon monoxide was present in the house, he said.

Online records show no serious code violations at that address.

Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com links . . .

Carbon Monoxide suspected in three deaths Monday morning

This morning just before 7:30, Kansas City Missouri EMS Crews were called to a home in the 6600 block of [...]

Co-worker remembers men killed by carbon monoxide poisoning as hard workers, 'good people'

Three people died Monday due to carbon monoxide poisoning in Kansas City, Missouri. The fire department said the youngest victim was 14.

Fire officials warn of carbon monoxide poisoning following death of 3 in Kansas City

Early Monday morning, the Kansas City Fire Department responded to a call of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Developing . . .