Police Confirm Source Of Carbon Monoxide That Killed Beloved Shawnee Teacher

TKC readers encouraging a detector were proven correct. 

Furnace checks aren't a bad thing either. 

However . . .

Here's a glimpse at what authorities have said about the tragic household incident that killed a teacher, pets and injured her partner . . .

Now, Lenexa police have confirmed the source of the carbon monoxide came from a car that was left running inside the garage.

The department said the case is still under investigation.

Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com link . . .

Source of carbon monoxide released in Shawnee Mission teacher's death

Lenexa officials have released more information Thursday in a Shawnee Mission teacher's death from carbon monoxide poisoning.