Watch Ur Ash: Overland Park Smokers Spark Inferno According To Investigators

A quick whiff of a filthy habit turning into a scary emergency . . . 

Crews determined that the fire originated on the back deck and spread to the back of the home, owing to what they believe was a “careless discard of smoking material.”

Read more via link . . .

Overnight house fire: Overland Park Fire reminds smokers to dispose properly

One woman has been displaced after a house fire caused by a 'careless discard of smoking material', according to the Overland Park Fire Department.