A quick life lesson for weekend good times that should help keep local neighbors save . . .
Don't let a filthy, disgusting habit turn more people homeless . . .
Here's the ruling on a recent blaze . . .
"It’s believed smoking materials improperly discarded on a second-story balcony burned in void space and spread to the building’s attic."
Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com links . . .
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. - The Overland Park Fire Department said an apartment fire that occurred Friday afternoon was caused by a careless discard of smoking materials.
Hide Transcript Show Transcript COOPERATING WITH THE INVESTIGATION. NEW DETAILS OUT OF OVERLAND PARK AFTER YESTERDAY'S MASSIVE FIRE AT AN APARTMENT COMPLEX INVESTIGATORS. SAY THE FIRE WAS ACCIDENTAY.LL STARTED WHEN SOMEONE WHO WAS SMOKING DIDN'T PUT IT OUT SAFELY.
Developing . . .