Once again the holidays bring a time-honored tradition to Kansas City:
Boozy barroom braggadocio and then running out on the tab.
Here's just glimpse at the damage to local pubs . . .>
At least eight other bars across the metro who believe The suspect dashed. They include:
- Headquarters in Lee’s Summit ($60)
- Bricks in Lee’s Summit ($50)
- The Bar in Mission ($220)
- Hurricane Allies in Merriam ($44)
- Danny’s in KCK ($274)
- Twin City Tavern in KCMO ($60)
- Coach Lite Club in KCK ($50)
- Drum Room in KCMO ($400)
Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com news link . . .
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - An alleged serial drink and dasher was arrested over the weekend. FOX4 told you about Jeff McCart last year, but apparently he's back at it again. This time in Wyandotte and Johnson counties. Kansas City, Kansas police say McCart is being looked at in multiple open investigations.