Aftermath report and a reminder to parents that the NEXTGEN confronts far more challenges than their old school predecessors.
Also, I think this story got more airtime on tonight's news than most others . . .
"The school district said district nurses were called to Raytown Middle School Thursday afternoon to look at 10 students who reported feeling sick to school staff. Once it was learned the students had ingested an edible, the district deemed it necessary to call for emergency medical response. Kansas City EMS triaged the 10 students at school and five were taken to the hospital."
Read more via www.TonysKansasCity.com news link . . .
RAYTOWN, MO (KCTV) -- The Raytown C-2 School District has confirmed that 10 students got sick after eating edibles this afternoon. Raytown C-2 confirmed to KCTV5 that district nurses were called to a middle school after the students said they weren't feeling well.