We start the mid-morning with hype for a good cause and a realization that our local leaders are in much better physical condition than most of the plebs . . .
MOREOVER, LOOK CLOSELY AND REALIZE THAT THIS SURPRISINGLY FLASHY BIT OF PROMO SUPPORTS SPECULATION THAT "MEAN JEAN" IS STEPPING UP HER POLITICAL PROFILE TO RUN FOR ROY BLUNT'S OPEN SENATE SEAT!!!
Jean Peters Baker will have a lot on her mind April 22. All these people she cares about… All these causes she supports… All those miles she’ll be running…
Jackson County’s Prosecutor is going to literally be on the run April 22. She’ll be leaving the courthouse at 8 o’clock that Thursday morning to set out on a 25-mile run to commemorate the 25th anniversary of—and to raise funds for—the Child Protection Center (CPC).
Jean will be Running 25 For not only the CPC. She will also be Running 25 For . . .
- Child Abuse Awareness Month
- National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
- Brave individuals like “Willa” and “Ethan”—and “MB”
- Difference makers who report abuse
- Community partners who help crime victims become crime survivors
- And her colleagues in the Prosecutor’s Office for whom being a Victim Advocate is a calling—not just a job.
Jean will be sharing . . . Social media stories from her experiences as a prosecutor as the countdown to 8:00 a.m. Thursday, April 22 continues.
Developing . . .