Sign of the times from pop culture . . .
And that celeb tidbit leads us to this celebration of diversity and sex work from the Missouri ACLU and their new partners . . .
With the work of "MO Ho Justice" - the Ten Days of Trans Demands is completely centered around sex work and protecting sex workers. The ten demands are as follows:
- Decriminalize sex work.
- Affirm publically that sex work is work.
- Defer to the wisdom and leadership of sex workers.
- Confront sex work stigma in your everyday life.
- End all law enforcement harassment.
- Reject the conflation of sex work with sex trafficking.
- Urgently support Black, Indigenous, and trans sex workers’ survival.
- Improve health outcomes by adopting policies that affirm sex work as labor.
- Oppose laws that endanger sex workers.
- Commit to meeting all workers’ access needs.
Read more . . .
From Dec 1st to December 10th ACLU-MO is mounting their 10 Days of Trans Demands Campaign and highlighting the work of the emerging, statewide MO Ho Justice Coalition.