Never let it be said that our KICK-ASS TKC blog community isn't "all about" solutions.
To wit . . .
CHECK LOCAL TRANSIT LEADER CLAY CHASTAIN OFFERING HIS SOLUTION TO THE CURRENT CRISIS CONFRONTING AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!
Here's his plan . . . And to be honest, we've read worse . . . Check-it:
Clay Chastain: US Supreme Court should nullify entire problematic US Presidential election and reset it for January 14th.
America's 2020 Presidential election looks like it came out of a 3rd world country with 'mail in ballots' at the forefront of a problematic election whose results are skewed, delayed and going to be legally challenged. The election calamity began when 100 million voters were allowed to mail in their ballots before all the Presidential debates were concluded, before the Biden scandal surfaced, before Biden's mental difficulties fully surfaced, etc. When so many important factors (involving candidates and circumstances) can change right up until election day, the advanced mail in and voting in person concept is bogus, premature and undermines a fair, accurate and democratic outcome. Add to that the fact America's 2020 Presidential election was also so fraught with counting... abnormalities, irregularities and illegalities. To avoid unending litigation and wipe the election slate clean, the US Supreme Court should immediately nullify America's 2020 Presidential election and reset a new election for January 14, 2021 as follows:
1. 'Mail in ballots' must be requested and can only be dropped off in (guarded) mail drops at the polls on election day.
2. There will be no pre-election day voting of any kind.
3. For practical purposes, all 'absentee ballots' would carry over from the 2020 election and be applied to the 2021 election.
4. Armed National Guard vehicles will deliver dropped off (election day) ballots to election headquarters.
5. All election boards will allow full legal access to both parties to oversee the vote count no matter what.
6. All election boards will employ rotating shifts to provide continuous counting of ballots until all votes have been counted.
A major disruption? Yes, but the people's trust in their national election process is at stake.
We must guarantee our citizens a fair, accurate and accountable voting process which truly reflects who the voting majority want their next President, Senators and Representatives to be.
Kansas City Community Activist, Clay Chastain
Developing . . .