Sunday, November 22, 2020

Show-Me Religious School Crackdown

After shocking claims of abuse at a Christian school, politicos hope that more regulation with prevent danger to students following public outcry.

Read more . . .

Missouri lawmakers propose regulating unlicensed religious schools

Members of the Missouri House are bringing new regulations to the legislative table to control religious boarding schools. "We have a number of our members that are very interested in filing legislation, leadership in the House has been very supportive of us taking action, and I believe it might be one of the first bills passed next year," Rep.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not? These private religious, “school,” leeches take taxpayer funds and frequently molest children. I say board them all up!

Anonymous said...

^^ BULLSHIT^^

Anonymous said...

Regulate the Catholic Priests ripping into the anus of poor school kids each day.

Anonymous said...

TOP PHOTO -- BLIND NO MORE

On the road to Damascus, the scales fell from their eyes, and the mask from their face, and they saw that the coronavirus was what his followers declared to be a false flag+++

Anonymous said...

REAL TOP PHOTO
"Father forgive them, for they know not what they support".

Anonymous said...

GENUINE TOP PHOTO says:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Anonymous said...

The Devil spends 99% of his time making false religions to confuse people. All the old pagan religions that copy the "mother and Child" to make Christianity look like a clone. But the Catholic church looks like the path to heaven, but its just another portal to Hell. Catholic Church is like a 99% pure glass of cold clear spring water (the other 1% is cyanide). The 1% will do you in.

A tell tale sign is the rape of children.