The voting deadline looms and as we slouch forward amid campaign season we're seeing more than a bit of political gamesmanship in Kansas City.
To be fair, most of the dirty tricks on display are perfectly legal and nothing more than hyped up political rhetoric that are often confused with reality.
A few examples . . .
- No, middle-class white Democratic Party loyalists don't care about any of the down ballot minority candidates.
- Sorry, Republicans recruiting people of color to shill for votes isn't diversity.
- In 2020 there really isn't any difference betwixt either party inasmuch as the U.S. is NEVER leaving Afghanistan, Iraq or the locale of the next war that's already in the planning stages whilst the plebs slap fight about social justice that isn't ever a concern for civilian toddlers on the wrong side of a drone strike.
Now, a few examples of the cowtown election hot mess underway . . .
- Spam texts, robo calls & unsolicited e-mail are spiking and jam packed with data mining spyware.
- Private social media groups are passing around talking points from the wrong side. It's amazing how many people only read headlines and gladly share info that actually disproves their pet cause.
- Snail mail garbage is also scary . . . And no, neither the Prez nor Veep Biden personally addressed their pandemic plans to KCMO residents.
And so, the only thing we know for sure is that TODAY is your last day to register to vote in Missouri. Beyond that, unlike local legacy media and because we can't even figure out how the toaster works, TKC is ill-equipped & unwilling to tell people what to believe or how to cast their ballot.
Check the links from both sides of the aisle to confirm the rapidly increasing instances of campaign 2020 dirty pool . . .
Atlantic: The Election Is in Danger. Prepare Now.
Developing . . .