Wednesday, May 06, 2020
KANSAS CITY ACTIVIST CLAY CHASTAIN PWNZ THE LIBS IN LATEST SCREED!!!
The only dude to have ever won a citywide fixed rail vote in Kansas City history cries foul against the media.
Call it a stern rebuke or a presser to pwnz the press . . . Take a peek and notice he's very fond of KMBC as well . . .
Clay Chastain: Is Kansas City's local liberal media and local liberal government trying to control local conservative opposition?
* In the 2019 KCMO Mayoral campaign, the Star's Melinda Henneberger did two hit pieces on legitimate conservative candidates (Chastain and Lee) while writing glowing profiles on the other liberal mayoral candidates.
* In the biggest Mayoral debate, KCPT filtered out of this high profile (taxpayer and liberal establishment-financed) debate all 3 conservative candidates (Chastain, Lee and Klein) claiming none made the cut according to polling numbers.
* In 2015, KC's liberal City Manager placed conservative Clay Chastain on a secret City "Watch List" for being "dangerous."
* In 2018, the KC Star published Troy Schulte's false and defaming comment that Chastain had threatened Mayor Sly James.
* In 2019, Chastain filed several defamation suits against the Star and Schulte which the MSM has never reported on.
* With less than 3-months to go, the local liberal media is completely ignoring the Republican primary race for Congressman Cleaver's seat.
* Thus far, the entire media (with the exception of Ch.9) has ignored legitimate protests (from Conservative Republican Clay Chastain) decrying the fact Kansas City's liberal government (led by left wingers Lucas and Shields) refuses to place the people's "Green" petition initiative before voters.
* The local liberal media never never challenged liberal Mayor Sly James' numerous abuses of conservative Chastain's valid petitions.
* The local liberal media (not Ch.9) has refused to report to the public any details of the "Green" petition signed in behalf of by nearly 3,000 KC voters.
So, will we have a 5th District Congressional race void of public debates, where the "Green" petition and conservative candidates are ignored and where the local liberal media just covers Cleaver's non-stop press releases in which he complains about this or that while never really proposing any of his own original ideas to solve America's problems?
It is no wonder the biased, controlling and liberal-leaning MSM (alive and rampant in KC) has become one of the least trusted professions in America.
Republican Congressional Candidate, Clay Chastain
You decide . . .