Friday, June 21, 2019
TKC READER SERVES UP THE QUESTIONABLE KANSAS CITY MAYOR-ELECT QUINTON LUCAS DONOR LIST!!!
All of this info can be confirmed at the MO ETHICS website . . . But here are some EXCEPTIONAL highlight on Quinton Lucas cash that offer a better look at the future than newsie hype.
TKC READER: QUINTON LUCAS CAMPAIGN USHERS IN NEW ERA FOR KCMO…OR…SAME AS IT EVER WAS?
A 19-year-old server at the Golden Corral restaurant donated the maximum amount ($3,325.00) to Quinton Lucas on May 30 2019.
Now before you rush off to apply for a high-paying job at the Golden Corral, let me give you a hint as to who likely made the generous contribution on behalf of another well-known political donor and local contracting firm. If you're guessing that the owner of THIS HIGH PROFILE FRIM appears frequently on KCMO political campaign donation lists, while receiving significant construction-related contracts from the city of KCMO, you might be a GENIUS. Congratulations!
But, of course, this is absolutely nothing new in KCMO, where PAY-TO-PLAY is the name of the game. Please remember that during this mayoral campaign, it was Quinton Lucas who spoke aggressively and often on the need to reign in the practice of subsidizing real estate developers and the status quo who milk City Hall. Below, let's take a look at a small number of donations that came into the Lucas campaign in the final days.
- The Cordish Company Of Baltimore Maryland, Who've Been Benefiting From KCMO Taxpayers For Years, And Keep Coming Back For More: 5/30/2019 $3,200.00
- Kansas City Live Block 5/30/2019 - $3,200.00
- A Federal Convict Who Was Prosecuted In A Courthouse Corruption Case? A measly $100 comes from the man with the same name as the dude we all know as "creampuff" who has info on all the County and only earned a 6-month conviction.
- Single-terminal Airport Building Constructors: Clarkson Execs Went "All-In" On Quinton Lucas.
- The "Price" Was Right For Real Estate Developers . . . We've been around the "Block" long enough to expect a great many builders on the winning side.
- TKC readers might also remember the Freedom, Inc. donors who also banked Mayor-Elect Quinton during one of their most negative campaigns in memory.
QUINTON LUCAS ACCEPTED CASH FROM THE KCMO USUAL SUSPECTS!!!
You decide . . .