Monday, June 17, 2019
TKC MUST SEE!!! KANSAS CITY TAX FIGHTERS SHARE ENDORSEMENTS!!!
He's a look at low-tax proponents sharing their picks and predictions. We felt this list was important to include if only because this group is among the only resistance to the taxpayer financed downtown development boom that might now be at its conclusion given increasing fears of recession.
Kansas City Citizens For Responsible Government June 18th Election Slate
Tuesday is election day. Below is a slate of candidates & issues we believe will do the best job leading Kansas City forward. There were a few tough choices, some candidates are unopposed while others were a no-brainer.
We recommend a YES vote on question #1! Politicians will try to tell you this will stop development in our city. Nothing could be further than the truth.
CITY COUNCIL AT-LARGE
- Kevin O’Neill, 1st District
- Teresa Loar, 2nd District
- Brandon Ellington, 3rd District
- Katheryn Shields, 4th District
- Lee Barnes, 5th District
- Stacey Johnson-Cosby, 6th District
CITY COUNCIL IN-DISTRICT
- Heather Hall, 1st District
- Kevin McEvoy, 2nd District
- Joey Thomas 3rd District
- Geoff Jolley, 4th District
- Ed Bell, 5th District
- Kevin McManus, 6th District
Agree or disagree, the important thing is you get out and vote!
You decide . . .