KANSAS CITY - For decades, the poor, the homeless and the hungry in central Kansas City knew that St. James Parish and the Bishop Sullivan Center would help. In 1906, Msgr. John W. Keyes founded St. James parish and served as its pastor until his death in 1950.
Sunday, February 24, 2019
Catholics Feed Kansas City Hobos
Fair play for Sunday . . . For all the hateration directed against the Church and the faithful, few of the harshest critics spend any of their time helping anything else but their fading circulation and subscription numbers. Meanwhile, here's a look at an urban core community living their faith. Read more: