Friday, April 27, 2018
TKC BREAKING NEWS!!! COURTHOUSE INSIDERS FEAR FEDS LAUNCHING NEW JACKSON COUNTY INVESTIGATION!!!
The Feds are pulling files at the Jackson County Courthouse amid the outset of election season and their mere presence has everyone concerned.
To wit . . .
WORD OF TALL WHITE DUDE G-MEN TAKING JACKSON COUNTY DOX TRAVELS FAST AS DENIZENS OF THE COURTHOUSE PREP FOR ANOTHER PAINFUL PROBE THREATENING ELECTION OUTCOMES!!!
Overwhelming negative perception from voters & the media confront every incumbent and the news keeps getting worse.
Of course, as with all things related to the Courthouse, there's a fair bit of speculation. Even worse there's a litany of ongoing disasters worthy top level inquiry up to and not including . . .
- Jackson County Exec Frank White's sketchy home financing.
- Distribution of COMBAT funds amid the debate over control.
- Residue from the kinky tenure of Former Sheriff Mike Sharp.
- Continued jail questions & the ongoing effort to clean it up.
- Campaign finance misdeeds and questionable connections.
All of this drama casts an ominous cloud over the Courthouse . . .
Meanwhile, "Skippy" awaits sentencing, there's talk OF MORE SUBPOENAS STARTING TO FLY and tension among the Exec's office & the legislature have worsened.
Developing . . .