Saturday, July 01, 2017
CELEBRATE OUR KANSAS CITY BLOG COMMUNITY READER POTPOURRI!!!
The difference betwixt our TKC blog community conversation and social media chum is that KICK-ASS TKC READERS have insider knowledge and informed opinion whilst nobody cares what your drunk uncle thinks about Prez Trump.
Accordingly, we've collected some feedback from THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST among TKC READERS and connected it with links for further research.
- I see this happening in KC in the near future, get a load of this about Germanys NEW unfinished airport - Failure-port: In Berlin’s unfinished air hub, only half the doors work & sprinklers still a problem
- RAISE even more TAXES to take away what those who advocated for that 15.00 Hr. Wage . . . Essentially putting them right back where they started: Task force looks at raising Missouri's gas tax
- Look at the problems Cincinnati has had with their streetcars, made by the same company that manufactures Kansas City's. And it talks about how the taxpayers are stuck with higher taxes in TIF areas, like Kansas City: Cincinnati Streetcars’ “Catastrophic Failures”
- TKC, we can afford a streetcar but not to properly protect our police and the citizens they arrest or shoot? KCPD Cannot Afford Body Cameras for Officers
- Currently, the KC Streetcar system is comprised of four streetcar vehicles and now they are adding two more. Six trolleys to provide service on a two mile system??? This is way beyond unbelievable.
You decide . . .