Saturday, April 29, 2017
TKC SATURDAY NIGHT PLAYLIST!!! SEASON OF PROTEST CONFRONTS KANSAS CITY AMID FIRST 100 DAYS OF PREZ TRUMP!!!
We asked about the First 100 Days of Prez Trump and it's impact on Kansas City and got some pretty important debate that was more honest and informative than any other place on the Internets.
Still, we've looked at the comments from both sides and this is what we notice . . .
LOCAL ISSUES HAVE BEEN LARGELY OVERLOOKED AMID WIDESPREAD PROTEST OF PREZ TRUMP AND OVERALL THIS NEGLECT OF MUNICIPAL DEETS HURTS KANSAS CITY!!!
Examples . . .
- The fight against ISIS is great but Syria is far away from the increasing Midtown KCMO crime wave.
- Despite stats that tout the decline of immigration, Kansas City remains one of the most diverse and welcoming communities in the Midwest for better and worse.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will soon pass through Kansas City under the Missouri River Reservoir despite protester warnings.
- Overall KCMO crime continues to spike and bad weather seems more effective at slowing down the numbers than any politico no matter their party affiliation.
- The economy is great for developers and some biz people but the number of homeless continue to rise along with the increasing struggle of the working poor.
And so we ask . . .
HOW CAN KANSAS CITY STAY WINNING IN THE AGE OF PREZ TRUMP?!?!
Tonight, we offer a quick playlist dedicated to the question:
As always, thanks for reading this week and have a safe and fun Saturday night.