Thursday, August 21, 2014
Paris Hilton And The Kansas City Look
Paris Hilton continues to enjoy the good life in her bikini as we compile the Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- Chiefs Mascot Case Decided: KC Wolf Case settled and resolved, Dan Meers recovers after zipline fall
- Local School Fail: Mother outraged after children left waiting for hours for bus
- Deets On Downtown Destruction: KC streetcar construction: Work begins crossing train trench
- Something To Skip: Last Kansas City PIAC Meeting Is Tonight
- Taxing Problem: Perhaps there’s a better way to deal with Kansas City projects
- Subsidy Stays Winning: $125M in downtown apartment construction projects win abatements
- Suburban Sacrilege: Bronze vases reported stolen at Raytown cemetery
- Kind Move From KCPD: Officers' warm gesture keeps family cool amid summer's heat
- Cartoon Coverage: ‘The Simpsons’ often had fun with the Royals
- Celebrate Kansas City Marathon Clogging The Streets!
- Comeback: Chiefs' Charles back to practice in limited role
- Local Biz Winners: 40 local firms make Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies list
Once again, this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .