Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Kate Upton And Kansas City Morning Links!!!
Kate Upton stays winning the Sports Illustrated Cover once again this year.
Similarly (or maybe not), here are the Kansas City mainstream media links I'm looking at this morning . . .
- Horrific Kansas City Cruelty: Man accused of killing girlfriend as young children watched
- Toxic Golden Ghetto Mix: Chemical spills at SM East High School
- JoCo Justice: DA: Officer-involved shooting in Olathe was justified
- Alleged Van Horn Hooligan: Independence student faces questions for threatening to harm others
- Salon Hot Mess: Customer complaints pile up about closed Brookside spa
- Suburban Blessing: Lee’s Summit teen makes miracle recovery after accidental shooting
- Even More More Midtown Kansas City Hookahs: Al-Amir Hookah Lounge has opened at 3535 Broadway.
- Re-purposing recognition: National study notes KC district's 'different' approach to selling closed schools
- Show-Me Rural Missouri Austerity Too: Proposed cuts to the 2014 Belton city budget could means layoffs in the police and fire departments.
- Meth Town Manhunt: Independence police and federal marshals are looking for a man wanted on drug charges.
- Sunflower State Escape: Convicted murderer escapes from Kansas jail
- Another Kansas City Area Box Store Consideration: Walmart Moves Eight-Tenths Of A Mile