SHOW-ME MISSOURI RAGE REBELLION GROUND ZERO AGAINST DEADLY POLICE CONFLICT THAT KILLED BLACK TEEN!!!
Tonight Missouri is GROUND ZERO of a racial debate over deadly police officer involved violence that's drawing national attention.
To wit . . .
THE EYES OF THE NATION ARE FOCUSED UPON MISSOURI AS COMMUNITY OUTRAGE AND CONTINUES PROTESTS OVER THE SHOOTING DEAD OF AN "UNARMED" BLACK TEENAGER DOMINATE SUNDAY HEADLINES!!!
This kind of massive Missouri protest puts so many KCMO local officer-involved shootings in perspective given that testimony of the guy having his hands in the air makes for a much more sympathetic case.
This thing isn't going to go away any time soon.
What's clear is that there seems to be a GROWING NATIONAL MOVEMENT AGAINST POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED DEADLY VIOLENCE is taking hold throughout the nation. From Kansas City, given the recent high-profile case of a fire fighter vs. police officer deadly and controversial altercation, we see that this isn't necessarily a racial issue but a concern that so many civil liberty enthusiasts have called into question for some time.
Check the best of the links:
- US News & World Report: Killing of unarmed Missouri black man by police draws criticism from civil rights leaders
- ABC News: Witness Says Missouri Teen's Hands Were Up When Cop Shot Him
- Wall Street Journal: Missouri Teenager Killed by Police After Fight - Hundreds of Protesters Demand Justice
- Washington Post: An 18-year-old black man shot multiple times by a suburban St. Louis police officer was unarmed when he died, police said Sunday, as hundreds of local residents protested and a civil rights leader expressed outrage at the killing.
- Chicago Tribune: Missouri teen shot dead by police had assaulted officer: police
- MTV: The Shooting Of An Unarmed Teen In Missouri Incites Police Backlash
- NBC News: Fatal Police Shooting of Michael Brown Sparks Protests in Missouri
AND NOW THE SITCH HAS BROKEN OUT INTO A FULL SCALE RIOT!!!
- KSDK: Rioting, looting reported in Ferguson
- KSDK: Sharpton plans Ferguson visit in deadly shooting's wake
- STL Post-Dispatch: Looting at Ferguson store near vigil
- CBS Local: Rioting, Looting Intensify In Ferguson In Wake Of Police Shooting
- KMOV: Riots, looting, gunfire and chaos in Ferguson, Missouri
Developing . . .