TKC SATURDAY NIGHT PLAYLIST!!! TOP FIVE DALLAS GOP CONVENTION 2016 FACTORS!!!
Admittedly, Kansas City put on an impressive show for the GOP this week . . .
But this town faces some intense competition and there's no denying that Dallas is the front runner to get the convention. Right now Dallas is already hosting a fiery GOP gathering: They're taking aim @ gays and Mexicans right now . . . Which is always a popular campaign theme . . .
Anyhoo . . .
TONIGHT CHECK THE TOP FIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE DALLAS CONVENTION 2016 AMID SO MUCH KANSAS CITY HYPE!!!
5. GOP gave KC praise this week but also said they were "impressed" with Cleveland. Important to look for routine lines like when women "only want to be friends" which this blog understands far too well.
4. Check out this painful analysis that notes Kansas City as "mid-tier" which makes all of the dweebs @ The CVA cry: Why two second-tier cities think they have what it takes to host the Republican National Convention
3. Serious Fact Check . . . Kansas City only put up a paltry $31 Million so far while Dallas and their MAJOR EVENTS TRUST FUND knock out the $50 MIL cover charge without missing a beat.
2. Dallas Has History ... Constant refrain among those pushing the GOP to "Think Big" in terms of party planing: "Dallas last hosted the Republican National Convention in 1984 when Ronald Reagan went on to win, and we want to remind folks that one of the last winners for the Republican Party came out of Dallas."
1. Kansas City newsies are too busy looking backward, this year TEXAS is the swing state in play . . .
Dallas News notes the importance of that quote in the big picture . . .
And so, Kansas City might dance and put on fireworks displays for the GOP but let's not forget that Dallas is so big that they don't have to . . .
And all of this inspires tonight's playlist . . .
As always, thanks for reading and have a safe and fun Saturday night . . .