CELEBRATE THE ALL WHITE GUY NEWSIE KANSAS CITY WEEK IN REVIEW!!!
This week Kansas City Public Television celebrates their true colors with this all white dude glimpse at the latest local news.
Tragically, our betters are kind of boring when they get together to hash things out.
The post title TKC wanted to use:
4 WHITE GUYS AND A WELSHMAN TALK KANSAS CITY THIS WEEK!!!
That's cheeky and fun but it sounds like a set-up to a joke that I can't finish and around this dump of a blog it probably ends with some jerk using the N-word.
Anyhoo . . . Celebrate diversity . . . Check the latest episode . . .
- Toy Train Streetcar Vs. Light Rail Votes
- Kansas Loves Koch Money
- Shuttlecock Talk, Downtown Pylons And Kansas City Public Art Money - Reality Check . . . Since the advent of the Internets, public art has taken a hit since the locals have a better chance to comment instead of counting on newsies to speak for them. Example: Everybody Hates The New CK Logo.
- Show-Me Last Chance Drugs - The most depressing conversation . . .
- Missouri Death Penalty Chatter
- Little Library Leawood Ruckus - Maybe the best way for local white people to feel oppressed this week.
- Streetcar Code Of Conduct . . . Our TKC Blog Community Broke That Story.
Again, maybe not the most thrilling 20 minutes of local discussion but certainly a MUST SEE for those of us who don't have white uncles who won't shut about about their news opinion. Confession - TKC has two white uncles who he loves very much and they probably endured my ranting at one time or another.
More in a bit . . .