MORE IMAGES FROM TODAY'S KANSAS CITY ANTI-VIOLENCE FORUM!!!
Here's what we've learned from today's discussion of Kansas City violence . . .
- A big VICTORY for MO House Rep. Brandon Ellington - It's not a bad thing to have almost TWO DOZEN POLITICOS PAY HOMAGE to anti-violence efforts.
- The crowd noticed that politicos left early . . . Credit to folks like State Sen. Holsman and Jackson County Legislator Theresa Garza Ruiz and Councilman Jermaine Reed who stayed just a bit longer.
- Credit to this bold effort but most at the event agreed that it wasn't gonna change things.
Here's a few more images . . .
Brandon leading the crowd.
- School Board Member Kyleen Carroll talks to the crowd.
- Councilman Jermaine Reed looking rather smart in new glasses and a nice sweater.
Alvin Brook and a reminder regarding outreach efforts.