Back To Reality For The Kansas City Chiefs!!!
This afternoon The Kansas City Chiefs put in another mediocre performance with only a few bright spots that will give local sports newsies a reason to exaggerate about the chances of this under-performing pro-football franchise.
- SIX TURNOVERS IN THIS GAME DAY FAIL REVEAL THAT THE CHIEFS AREN'T REALLY A PLAYOFF CALIBER TEAM!!!
- What The O-Line Does Really Can't Be Called Blocking
- Notice The Crowd Booing Matt Cassel MERCILESSLY And In A Manner That's Much More Critical Than The Mainstream Media
- Jamaal Charles Really Needs To Think About Working For A Trade
- Last 5 Minutes Of the 4th Quarter The Stadium Was Empty
The Final Score: 37-20.
Also, let's not forget that the play calling was mostly haphazard and inconsistent. Finally, what's exceptionally interesting is national commentators ripping the Chiefs while local media continues to make excuses . . . Nationally, Matt Cassel is regarded as a joke of a QB and the Chiefs as an amateur organization while the locals can't stop apologizing for the FAILED franchise.
The so-called "battle" for 1st Place in the AFC West wasn't even really a contest. And really, Lucy Collett posing in red lingerie is really far more entertaining than Kansas City pro-sports.