Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Carbon Monoxide Killed Couple In Wal-Mart Parking Lot Near Kansas City, Kansas Legends

Follow-up after scary double death and many KCK residents scared. Take a look:

Police say 2 people found dead in KCK Wal-Mart parking lot died of carbon monoxide poisoning

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- The two young people found dead in a Wal-Mart parking lot in KCK on Sunday died from carbon monoxide morning, police said. KCK Police Chief Terry Zeigler tweeted out the cause of the deaths Tuesday afternoon. Patrick McCallop, Kansas City, Kan., police spokesperson, said Sunday the victims are a white male and a white female.

3 Comments:

best essay writing service said...

It’s actually a great and useful piece of info.I’m happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. Actually I don't make comment on every blog post. But this is something really interesting and make me to read many times. I have bookmarked this page for future reference.All the best..

Anonymous said...

Only thing worse is going to Stanfords and dying of watered down whiskey fart asphyxiation.

Anonymous said...

^^^^Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz