Tessa And The Kansas City Early Tuesday
Tessa Fowler is our favorite 22-year-old hottie and right now she starts our Kansas City Tuesday as we review these Kansas City mainstream media links . . . Take a peek:
- Cowtown Celebrates Lack Of Riot: While things seem to get worse in Ferguson, KC is keeping cool
- Another Presser Amid The Last Days Of An Old And Busted Telcom: Sprint announces sweeping changes in getting back to the basics
- Guide To The Kansas City Old And Busted Housing Market
- Lesson In Obamacare Data: Online data breach affects employees of Children’s Mercy Hospital
- Sunflower State Paul Davis Campaigning: Numbers don't lie: Kansas is far behind most neighboring states in job growth
- Flyover Country Question: Kansas, Missouri are cheap places to live. Why don’t more people move here?
- Golden Ghetto Surveillance Trend: Johnson County deputies find body cameras helpful
- Kansas City Middle-Class Scream About Ice Cream: Brookside shoppers worry about future without Foo's
- Kansas City Visitor's Choice So Your Relatives Will Stop Bothering You
- Kansas City Baseball Winning For Some Strange Reason: Royals roll to eighth-straight series win with 6-4 victory against Twins
- Kansas City Big 20 Presser Was All Smiles
- Kansas City Celebrates Hipster Reading Trend: KC area parks install Little Free Libraries to promote literacy
And this is the OPEN THREAD for the early Kansas City Tuesday morning . . .