Sylive And The Kansas City Thursday Links
Sylvie Meis/van der Vaart and her bikini goodness starts our look at this Kansas City pool of local news . . .
- This Old House In The Cowtown Hood: The Challenges Of Renovating Homes In Kansas City's Urban Core
- Posh Suburban Crook Crackdown: Accused thief arrested after police swarm upscale Leawood neighborhood
- Pretending That Politicos Aren't Just Gonna Do Exactly What Mariner Tells Them To: Council sentiment emerges to achieve two visions for replacing and saving Kemper Arena
- Local Cheating Comeuppance: Kansas City Man Pleads Guilty to Tax Fraud Conspiracy
- TKC Blog Community Told You So, Goodbye Bonnaye: Mims appears to lose close race for Missouri House
- Show-me The Fight For Misery Equality: Missouri gay marriage ban challenge moves to federal court
- Kansas City Urban Core Falling Down: Emergency crews rush to partial building collapse at church in Northeast KC. . . Northeast News Reports No Injuries
- Struggle To Turn A Profit: KC small biz will get a forum to talk federal regs
- Flying High Prices In Kansas City: KCI makes top 10 list of 'insanely expensive flights'
- Twitter Is Where Amateur Politicos Go To Die: Local GOP official resigns over Muslim comments
- Golden Ghetto Canine Cruelty: Two dogs sealed in box, tossed from moving truck recover from fleas & deprivation in Overland Park
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .