KANSAS CITY STICK-UP TUESDAY PRIMARY TAX INCREASE ELECTION DAY MEGAPOST!!!
More than anything else, today's Kansas City Primary Election is about politicos and the local elite asking for QUITE A BIT OF TAXPAYER CASH.
Next to outright robbery, it has been quite awhile since this town has been hit up for so much cash . . .
To wit . . .
THE KANSAS CITY BALLOT IS 14 PAGES LONG TODAY AS POLITICOS WANTED TO PACK THIS LOW VOTER TURNOUT ELECTION WITH A WISHLIST OF CIVIC ITEMS!!!
Now, instead of boring everybody with our election opinion, there's a round-up of newsie sources that might better inform voters.
- Toy Train Consideration: Voter Guide To Kansas City Question A
- The Kansas City Streetcar Expansion: Policy Breakdown
- Show-Me Money Talk: Examining Tax Proposals In Missouri
- Five amendments await Missouri voters' decisions
- Low Voter Turnout Excuse: Rain, thunderstorms in forecast for Election Day
- A look at Missouri's primary election ballot
- The Kansas Contest: Tea Party Milton Wolf Edges Closer to Establishment Pat Roberts in Kansas Primary
- Kansas GOP primaries test who's most conservative
- Jackson County Competition And Review: Candidates share goals at forum
- Cash Contest: Heavies give to the streetcar campaign — then give to streetcar opponents
- TV News Will Be Keeping Track: Results here: August 5 Midterm Election
- Dead Tree Media Dictates: The Star’s top choices for Missouri, Kansas primaries
- Forbes Magazine Published The Definitive Toy Train Perspective According To Our Blog Community: Kansas City Streetcar Proposal Underwrites the Rich At the Expense of the Poor
And while we often lament low voter turnout . . . Today we hope Kansas City breaks that trend in this important primary election.
Polls open at 6 a.m. today and close at 7 p.m.
Developing . . .