KANSAS CITY MAYOR SLY AND COUNCIL REFUSE TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AFTER EPIC TOY TRAIN STREETCAR FAIL!!!
Kansas City voters have spoken loud and clear . . . Midtown KCMO rejected the toy rain streetcar . . .
Sadly, that's not enough to convince local politicos that it's a bad idea . . .
Check the links about the Mayor and City Council undeterred . . .
- Almost Time For A New Map: What's next for KC streetcar expansion?
- Dead Tree Media Walks It Back: Streetcar vote, road tax failures call for better strategies
- Kansas City Creative Class Need Cutting Edge 19th Century Transit: Mayor Says Streetcar Defeat Bad For Job Seekers
- Toy Train Hype Will Convince Us: Streetcar’s future now depends on downtown route’s success
- Kansas City Dictatorship: Voters: no to streetcar expansion, city says yes
And now the question goes out . . .
IF VOTING DOESN'T WORK, WHAT CAN KANSAS CITY RESIDENTS DO TO SHOW CITY HALL THAT THE TOY TRAIN STREETCAR IS UNWANTED?!?!
Developing . . .