Jess Davies And The Kansas City Saturday
Jess Davies and her hottie lingerie goodness are just the perfect way to start this Kansas City Saturday morning . . . Also, check the local MSM links worth a click . . .
- Cowtown Production Picking Up: Kansas City Industry Riding High
- Local Real Estate Survival Of A Different Kind: Life expectancy by zip code in KCMO
- Dead Tree Media Self-Righteous Screed: Kansas City murder problem demands sustained leadership
- Clay County Perv Consequences: Northland man given life sentence plus 33 years in child sex case
- Horrific Kansas High Times Accusation: Prosecutors allege Wichita foster dad was smoking pot while baby girl was dying in hot car
- Show-Me Rural Ballot Debate: Is Mo.'s Amendment One a right to farm or harm?
- Another Tea Party Setback: Wolf missed paying Kansas income taxes in 2000
- Kansas City Democracy Youth Movement: Newly registered voters say they are in the minority in their age group
- Cute Rugrat Roundup: Car nearly hits toddler wandering Midtown street
- Sign Stealing Switcheroo Story: 41 Action News was tipped off with a video where people were taking down campaign signs along Highway 71. Turns out, the crime may be the video itself.
- Kansas City Baseball Celebration: Royals blank A's as Ibanez's homer provides offense
- Rage Over Big Baseball Name: Canseco to appear Sunday at T-Bones game
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .