Fighting The Kansas City Transit Future Top 5
Quick note tonight about how po'folk will ride around town in the very near to distant future . . .
CELEBRATE THE TKC KANSAS CITY TRANSIT FUTURE TOP FIVE!!!
These are just a few quick hits because SOME OF US are still fighting over the last election . . .
5. Tragic Strategy - They're Waiting For Mr. Peanut To Pass For Toy Train Round III
It's a macabre tactic but something that Kansas City politicos have been talking about for quite some time. Really, it's the only way to get around this local political juggernaut who has helped KCMO avoid the pipe dreams of so many unimaginative politicos.
4. Jackson County Vaporware Light Rail Now Off-Track
Almost a year after promising a "transit agenda" The County Executive still hasn't decided what higher office he's going to chase in order to make these empty pleasantries payoff.
3. Kansas City Transit Moves Stall If Hillary Stays Losing
The promise of Obama-cash for local transit schemes has thankfully slipped away from Kansas City.
2. MAX BUS LINE And More Rapid Transit Is A Better And Underrated Alternative
It's not all bad news . . .
1. KC ATA Honcho Mark Huffer Stepping Down Will Mean More Looking On Behalf Of The Toy Train Streetcar.
The sad fact here that nobody is reporting is that the toy train streetcar is ALREADY OVER BUDGET and the only way that can keep on paying for it is to expand the project or steal from the bus . . . Today's late Friday job news provides a preview of what Kansas City voters an expect . . .
We'll watch all of this chug along like a runaway train as voters continue to be taken for a ride.
Developing . . .