The Kansas City Friday Night Links
Nicole Meyer and some more Kansas City mainstream media links to end the work week . . .
- Cowtown Question For The Ages: Charles Ferruzza and the food critics put out a call for the best pizza in the Kansas City area.
- Golden Ghetto Rescue: Police searching for missing Lenexa woman
- Crime Scene Tape Down After Dude Suffers An "Extreme" Cut To The Head On Kansas City Loading Dock
- Kansas City Area Good News: Alex's Lemonade Stand reaches $1 million
- Common Propaganda Refrain: BNIM, A.L. Huber rebuild Westport Presbyterian Church
- Even More Next Gen OMG: Kansas City trying hard pitch to millennials
- And This Is Why There's No Future In Dead Tree Media: McCartney review not yet in print - coming Saturday
And this is the OPEN THREAD for tonight . . .