Summer St. Claire & Kansas City Early Links
Summer St. Claire starts our early morning look at Kansas City mainstream media links.
Take a peek:
- Northeast News Perspective On Public Art: KCPD have artwork created for new East Patrol building
- Thin Slice Report: Pizza shop owner can keep pole sign if it towers a little lower
- Show-Me Middle-Man Dispute: Moves afoot in Missouri, Kansas City to rein in ‘patent trolls’
- Tragic Local News: Missing 5-year-old boy found dead in Cass County
- More Golden Ghetto Traffic Complaining: An $11 million traffic project in Overland Park is causing community concern, as people who live nearby think it will create more problems than it will fix.
- Lesson In Tech Fail: Kansas: Data From School Tests Will Not Be Released
- On Track For Peak Oil: Kansas City Southern, Global Partners Plan Texas Oil Rail Terminal
- Drink In This Crackdown: EPA promoting water rule to farmers in Missouri
- Check The Star Reporting Political Chatter Without Directly Quoting Sources Like A Blog: Freedom Inc. now expected to endorse Missouri highway tax, oppose streetcar
- East Side Leisure Time Talk: Final Swope Area Plan public meeting
- One More Lesson In Suburbanite Fear: Mom fears Blue Springs district's anti-bullying efforts fall short
- Kansas City Keeps Losing: Ninth inning rally falls short as Royals drop game to Rays 4-3
- Pitch Artsy Review: Can Shawnna Journagan and Rusty Sneary keep their Living Room party going?
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .