Kansas Brownback Vs. Davis Fact Check
Just a few insights on this Kansas contest that has inspired a great deal of misguided national attention . . .
Mainstream media is obviously hoping to oust the Gov. over his faltering economic policy which turns attention away from Democratic economic fail as well . . . The we move towards the era of Chinese hegemony, it's funny to watch both political parties play a blame game in a downward financial spiral.
Here's the fact check . . .
- Well deserved Hateration against Gov. Brownback doesn't translate into votes for Rep. Paul Davis. This is very little support for the Democrat because he's an empty suit.
- Economic bloviating makes for great columns but horrible voter motivation.
- Rep. Paul Davis isn't working to lure moderates. He has been carried by a tidal wave of mainstream backlash against Brownback and he's done NOTHING on his own merits. In fact, most of the time when he has said ANYTHING, it has been a horrible mistake.
And so . . . Here are a few headlines which reveal Brownbackers throughout Kansas still seem to be in the majority as media wants a story without a real opposition candidate . . .
- Reminder About What Really Drives Red State Votes: Kansas Rifle Association Endorses Brownback
- Big Money Connections Win Elections: A Washington-area group is spending about $600,000 on statewide television and radio ads praising Gov. Sam Brownback and promoting a proposed coal-fired power plant.
- Snack Cake Support Should Clinch It: Brownback celebrates Twinkie expansion
Developing . . .