Jodie Gasson & Kansas City Friday Fun Links
Jodie Gasson And The Kansas City Friday Good Morning Links
Jodie Gasson gets us in just the right mindset to start this Friday morning search for the most important Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- EXPLOSIVE Kansas City Contradiction: Fireworks victim's brother says dynamite didn't cause injuries
- KCPD Chief Social Media Promo: Nextdoor is a free and private social network for neighborhoods
- Golden Ghetto Double Murder Case Continues: Police in Lenexa continue investigating after two found dead inside home
- JoCo Political Threeway: What path should Johnson County government take? Three candidates for county chair differ on outlook
- Local Troop Support Feature: Death of Kansas City Veteran Emphasizes Need For Timely PTSD Treatment
- Your Sunflower State Slapfight: Kansas senator's longevity gives GOP foe opening
- KCI Airline Promo Deets: Crop circle took two days to create
- Kansas City Royal Disappointment: All-Star Alex Gordon scratched from playing in game due to wrist injury
- Wings And Things: Kansas to pursue prairie chicken breed-and-release program
- KCK Pushback On Gun Rights Biz Preference: Barber shop owner feels heat from open carry ban choice
- Crackin' For A Good Cause: Flash mob offers inspiration to fitness teacher in cancer fight
- McTavish Makes The MUST READ Kansas City Weekend List
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .