Devin Brugman And The Kansas City Links
Devin Brugman is the "bikini a day" broad and while she's hanging out with a bikini blogger we're checking this pool of Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- Today's Midtown Kansas City Shooting: Man shot near 39th, Southwest Trafficway
- Naming The Local Dead: Kansas City homicide victim identified
- Kansas City Billing Stays Losing: City turns $475 tax bill into $850+ after electronic snafu
- Golden Ghetto Gunfire Investigation: Shawnee police seek help locating suspected shooter
- Suburban Suspicion: Man found dead in Raytown garage after reported disturbance
- Flyover Country High-Finance Resistance: Kansas City Federal Reserve President Esther George remains unwavering in her belief that rates should be raised sooner rather than later.
- Sleaze Summit Vampire: Rabid bat bites Lee's Summit man
- Meth Town Parents Want Internetz To Pay For Baby: Couples turn to crowd-funding to adopt
- Local Car Culture: Finally, Kansas City Has A Home For Its Auto History
- Cowtown Beatlemania Coming Up: Kansas City, Sprint Center ready for Paul McCartney
- Kansas City Pro-Baseball Fanboy: Royals Outfielder Travels To All-Star Game To Bid Farewell To Jeter
- Important Primary Season Local Decision . . . Vote For Your Favorite Kansas City "Animaltarian" OR Doggie Lover!!!
And this is the OPEN THREAD for all things off-topic and otherwise . . .