Celebrate The Kansas City Prez Obama Junket
President Obama has touched down in Kansas City and now we prepare local newsie celebration like we haven't seen for almost a year.
The upshot of this visit is that traffic is a mess despite some chatter about economic concerns.
In the next 24 hours we anticipate ...
- Presidential BBQ Coverage
- A few local complainers (other than this bunch)
- Presidential Dinner Party Obsession'
- Photobombing with every politico in town
- Tragic Royals/Chiefs reference
And, of course, a lot of hateration that fails to realize the GOP doesn't have a long list of candidates who can stop Hillary's long march toward the White Hose.
Developing . . .