Leanne Crow & The Early Tuesday Link Pool
Leanne Crow and her bubbly hotness starts this early look @ Kansas City Tuesday mainstream media links . . .
- Much Deserved Cowtown Prez Obama Criticism: KC area residents divided over prisoner swap
- Waldo Whining . . . Grass strain: KC and Tower Park neighbors look for ways to keep cars off the turf
- Kansas City Global Climate Change Discount: Between June 1 and September 30, when the area is under an Ozone Alert!, one-way Metro bus fare will be only 75¢ for all customers.
- Local Tribute Ruined: Woman upset, confused that loved one’s bronze grave marker appears to be rusting
- Sunflower State Election Ruckus: Kansas Democrats file election, ethics complaints in U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins
- Local Infrastructure Switcheroo: Switching streetlights to efficient LEDs takes more than changing a light bulb
- Kansas City Baseball Blowout: Duffy dazzles and helps lead Royals to shutout over the Cardinals
- Local Show: Kantorei of Kansas City presents Testaments, something old and something new
- Kansas City Forever Tax Formal: Don't Forget Jazzoo Is on Friday!!!
- Nerd Reporting: Star Wars droid builders bring a galaxy far, far away closer to home
- Kansas City Forecast: Strong storms with super cell tornadoes possible Tuesday
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .