THE KANSAS CITY GRAY DAY NEWS LINKS!!!
Black and white vaguely artsy babes for this Kansas City cloudy day . . . Now check the Kansas City mainstream links we're watching:
- Optimism before inevitable closing: A New Era For The Kansas City Museum
- Celebrate The Imaginary Oxford on The Blue South Kansas City Development!!!
- Ruling Class Making A Visit: Corporate Interests Calling the Shots at ALEC's Kansas City Meeting
- Everybody Loves Obamacare: After first open enrollment, 200k in KS, MO gain health insurance
- Gov. Jay Stands Up To GOP: Nixon vetoes tax cut bill
- Retail Re-purposing: Lane4 will seek new uses for Indian Springs Mall
- Help Find Family: MISSING: KC mother, 10-month-old girl
- Meth Town Monumental FAIL: Independence man pleads guilty to theft of iconic city statue
- Show-Me Junkie Alert: Rolla police chief warns of bad batch of heroin
- Rock Chalk Departure: Kansas guard Naadir Tharpe to transfer for final season
- Share This With The Often Cranky KCFD: Insurance rating ranks Lenexa Fire Department the best in metro area
- Sunflower State Consequences: Brownback gets bill mandating 'Hard 50' in Kansas for first-degree murder
- Border War Payoff: Kansas budget negotiators consider $250 bonus instead of raise for state employees
- Kansas City Renaissance: In Ivanhoe, Food Helping Neighborhood Rebuild
- Kind Legislation: Missouri lawmakers passes cannabis extract bill
- Growing Season: 80 Degree Weather On The Way To Kansas City?!?!
- Fowl Play: Missouri's First-week Turkey Harvest Up in Six of Eight Regions.
- Kansas City Footballers Save The World: Chiefs host recycling event in effort to be more environmentally friendly
- High Priced Answers: Three questions with Charlie Shields, Truman Med Center's new CEO
- Because, They're Delicious: Kansas legislative negotiators are considering a new proposal for challenging the federal government's listing of the lesser prairie chicken as a threatened species.
From top to bottom, that's Megan Fox, Jordan Carver and Maryse Ouellet . . . And this is the OPEN THREAD right now . . .