Maite And The Kansas City Monday Link Pool
Maite Perroni might be our favorite new Mexican hottie this side of Salma Hayek if this photo set is indicative of her great talents.
Also, these are the Kansas City mainstream media links I'm checking right now . . .
- Motorcycle Tribute Through Local Streets: KCPD officers were excited to support military vets as they came through KC on their #RunForTheWall
- Cowtown Scare: 1.8M pounds of ground beef recalled, some in Missouri
- Show-Me Everyone's Right To Be Miserable: Gay woman's Missouri divorce clears way for others
- Gov. Jay Goes Off: Nixon Blasts Legislative Session As 'Abysmal,' While GOP Leaders Call It 'Historic'
- Krazy Kris Invests: Kobach has interest in OP gun maker
- Sunflower State Political Representation Missing in Action: Senate records show Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kan., spent less than 100 days in his home state using official funds over the course of two years
- Golden Ghetto Winning The Future: Overland Park listed among top 10 places to live for kids
- Lewis Diuguid Optimism Within The Loop: Downtown Kansas City's appeal to young people grows
- Remembrance Prep: Catholic cemeteries to host Memorial Day Masses, May 26
- Help These Lovable Hipsters And Their Carbs: Heirloom Bakery and Hearth, Coming Soon to Brookside in Kansas City
- Obamacare According To The Armed Services: Kansas City veterans have mixed opinions about quality of care
- Cowtown Sound: Country music concerts coming to Kansas City this summer
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .