Luxiboo And Kansas City Tuesday Link Pool
For Tuesday we link and admire the work of Luxiboo and her talents along with checking these Kansas City mainstream media links.
- More Kansas City East Side Crime: Vandals shoot out car windows in east KC neighborhood
- Show-Me Round-Up: Missouri tax cuts approved via veto override hailed, hissed
- Dumbing Down Lesson: Missouri Legislature celebrates National Teacher Day by cutting education funding
- Home Alone In Real Life Really Isn't So Hilarious: Mom leaves 2-year-old alone for hours with running space heater
- Kansas City Climate Change Cash: Did KC get bang for buck in energy efficiency?
- Lifetime In Jail: The 20-year-old suspect was sentenced by a Jackson County judge to 19 years in prison
- Victory Against Kemper Clan: Kemper Arena makes list of most endangered KC properties
- Local Doggie Disgrace: Missouri, Kansas top national list of worst puppy mills
- Delivering Death: Accident at local FedEx facility leaves one man dead
- Golden Ghetto Getting Desperate: Man in mid-40s, wearing ball cap with beanie cap robs Leawood bank
- Kosher Menu And Other Interesting Items: Documents list items seized from home of suspect in hate shootings in Overland Park
- Local Misdeeds That Can't Be Turned Back: Brothers accused of odometer fraud arrested in undercover sting
- LAST WEEK We Reported This "Seed Money" Victory With More Accurate Numbers: Missouri budget includes $5 million for 2016 GOP convention in Kansas City
- Keep The KCK Lady Top Cop: Hanson to remain as police chief through 2014
- What Everybody Knows: Survey: Google Fiber selling well in Kansas City
- Lucky Local Broad: Kansas City woman wins $2.5 million Missouri Lotto . . . Kansas City woman made a millionaire by the Missouri Lottery
- Show-Me Tuesday Miracle Of Life: Twin sisters give birth on exact same day
- Talented Clowns: Kansas City's juggling community is so active people move here from other states to participate.
- Suggestions For Downtown Kansas City Hobo Hangout: Public gets to weigh in on Washington Square Park's transformation
- Excuses For Kansas City Losers: Despite Royals' 5 straight losses, Moore stresses patience
And this is the OPEN THREAD we're working for right now . . .