LEANNA DECKER AND TKC KEEPS THE FIRE FOR KANSAS CITY FRIDAY NIGHT LINKS!!!
Leanna Decker leads us into the end of the work week . . . TKC keeps the fire . . . And, here's a look at the Kansas City mainstream media Friday reports which we mostly covered but still have a unique spin. Check it:
CHECK THE KANSAS CITY TOP 20 NEWS LINKS FOR FRIDAY!!!
Here we go:
- All The Deed On Kansas City Killing This Week: Man charged in step-father’s murder asks judge about getting a public defender . . . Police: Man confesses at church to killing stepfather . . . More details released in bludgeoning pool death
- Local Lady In Need Of A Snack: Local woman with dangerously low blood sugar levels crashes on I-70
- Internets Crook Couple: 2 KC residents charged in Craiglist robbery
- Lyfting Up This Town Or Life Without Regs: Lyft, other peer-to-peer businesses challenge rules, tradition
- Krazy Kris Makes A Wise Investment In The Era Of Crackdowns: Kobach has an interest in new Kansas gun firm
- Show-Me Last Chance Success Of Sorts: Missouri passes ‘Right to Try' legislation for unapproved drugs
- OBAMACARE CRACKDOWN IS A BIG DEAL: Missouri looks to run background checks on health care advisers
- Ruckus Across The State Line: Search for suspect after shots fired in KCK
- 1st Lady Victory Speech: Michelle Obama challenges Topeka grads to fight inequality
- Show-Me Nullification Inspiration Sent To Gov. Jay: Missouri lawmakers pass gun rights legislation
- Local Drug Bust Aftermath: Kansas City Man Sentenced for Possessing PCP with Intent to Distribute
- Ryan Kath Investigation Aftermath: Caregiver prohibited from working inside homes
- Bad Choice Comeuppance: KC man sentenced for attempting to run down police officer
- Greg Hall Is Kansas City's Greatest Sports Newsie: OTC: Moose’s Deuce On The KC Media Gets Some Damage Control And Perspective / & Ace Is A Beast!
- Rainbow Bunny Update: Google Fiber to sell in all but one neighborhood in Kansas City's east Northland
- Stealing History In Kansas City: The Ethics Of Displaying Tomb Relics
- High Style For .500 Team: Headed to Sunday's Royals game? Salute Negro Leagues and dress to the nines
- Everybody's Favorite Human Interest Story Today: KC helps 6-year-old become a superhero for a day (Video). . . . Superhero Muchacho de Hierro saves the day in Kansas City
- The Only Local Debate That Mattered Today: Food Critics: Kansas City's Best Wings
- Artsy In Instead Of Jobs Within The Loop: Kansas City Art Institute plans downtown facility
And this is the OPEN THREAD for right now . . .