KC Creepyface Aftermath And Other Links...
Actually, that's Riff Raff but we still admire his Bo Jackson Freestyle as we cycle through these Kansas City mainstream media links . . .
- Newspaper: "A Kansas City, Kan., man was sentenced Friday to 106 months in prison for his role in the shooting death of his brother-in-law, a rap artist known as Creepyface."
- Rock Chalk Obamacare Support: Medicaid Expansion Supporters Stage Kansas Statehouse Rally
- Dead Tree Favorite: Fishing report will return
- Meth Town Crook Crew Captured: Street robbery suspects taken into custody
The suspects, Jessica K. Coleman, 21, of Kingsville, Mo., Deondre M. Prendergast, 20, of Kansas City, Mo., and Devonte M. Prendergast, 19, also of Kansas City, Mo., face a total of SEVENTEEN felony counts.
- Not The Cowtown Carefree Highway: Why Kansas Citians Are Fed Up With Highway 71
This is the Friday Night OPEN THREAD . . .