Kansas City Tuesday Links And Tragically Without A Check From The Koch Brothers!!!
Right now Jesse Jane & Leanne Decker captivate our attention and we're just a little bit miffed that we break DEVASTATING news on the Kansas City financial scene and then some of you d-bags imagine we're getting paid by the Koch Brothers or whoever . . . That could never happen given that I'm too afraid that bikini babes would be sacrificed for a boring tea party agenda . . . Meanwhile, the sun continues to set on Kansas City neighborhoods as City Hall is scared that their giveaway fest has come to an end . . .
- Old School Bottom Out: Elderly man drowns in outdoor pool in Kansas City
- Tragic Missouri Deets: Man accused of repeatedly stabbing woman to death
- Bi-State Fear And Sad Realization That Friends And Family Are More Dangerous: Discovering if sex offenders are in your area
- Calling Out Crazy: Police identify man found on school roof
- Show-Me Upcoming Payout: Missouri has $167 million of income tax refunds still to pay
- Hateration Contemplation: Former OP Chief reflects on JCC shootings
- Snuggling Up With Michael Sam: Rams confident Sam's the right fit
- Show-Me Foul Play: Missouri man charged with running over goose
- More Kansas City Overpriced Booze: Border Brewing Co. opening in the East Crossroads near Grinders
- Local Snuff Clip: Shocking video shows motorcycle crash in Excelsior Springs, rider survives (amazingly)
- Kansas City Traffic Fail: Traffic delays expected at Crown Center
- Food Fight And Cafeteria Consequences Continue: Local HS students petition to walk at graduation
And this is the OPEN AND AWESOME THREAD for the afternoon . . .