Kansas City Ruckus Retrofitting
It looks like KCPT is getting ready to tinker with Kansas City's best left vs. right political talk show. Ruckus will go into turnaround during the Summer and might soon come back with more guests and a social media component i.e. the twitter scroll that cable TV news has been using for the past 5 years.
Locals Kansas City political insiders are focusing most of the blame for the change up on Mary O'Halloran And Gwen Grant . . . Even if TKC thinks they would make a pretty great stars of buddy movie action/comedy.
The effort to lure younger viewers is interesting but hasn't really worked for most of Kansas City's other political efforts when there's not a consultant contract attached to the deal . . . Still . . . It'll be something new to ignore on Facebook.
Here's tonight's show in the old school format that we all know and love:
- Kansas City Airport Reax From The Ruckettes
- Kansas Gov. Brownback Debate
- Show-Me The Affirmative Action Debate
- Zoo Free Day Discussion - Mike Shanin "It's harder to get into the Zoo than it is to vote."
- Kansas City Urban Density Delusions
- Roasts and Toasts is always great and a favorite part of the program for most that KCPT will probably kill.
And so, this discourse in Kansas City continues to change even if voter turnout declines.
Developing . . .