The Kansas City Top 20 News Link Workout
Here's our afternoon exercise of link compilation and all of the Kansas City mainstream links that might be worthy of consideration . . .
Inspiration . . . Nikki Lund and Nikki Leigh Enjoy A Workout Together
NOW CHECK THE KANSAS CITY TOP 20 NEWS LINKS TODAY!!!
And here we go:
- Billionaire Neal Knows What's Best For Kansas City: Cerner CEO backs plan to raze, replace Kemper Arena
- Tragedy On The Other Side Of The Bridge: KCPD identifies man killed in Northland head-on crash
- Kansas City BURNS Today: KCFD: Fire forces families from apartments, arson suspected
- Kansas Old School Protection: The law is aimed at protecting people 70 and older who are victims of financial abuse. People convicted of large-scale abuse could be sentenced to more than 40 years in prison.
- Sixth State Sanctioned Killing In Six Months: Missouri plans execution after Oklahoma stay over drug secrecy
- Time For Payback: State workers' pay an issue for Kansas lawmakers
- Nobody Likes Paul Even After Star Endorsement: Poll: Brownback 47%; Davis 40%
- WaPo Considers Political Dinosaur: Bob Dole is back in Kansas, running for nothing, but running hard
- At Least The "Tool" Terminology Is Correct: Missouri's Republican and Democratic Parties Retool For Fall Elections
- Sunflower State Justice: Prosecutor Seeks Death Penalty in Kansas Killings
- More Nasty Amber Alert Charges: A southwest Missouri youth football coach Craig Michael Wood accused of kidnapping and killing a 10-year-old girl is now facing rape and sodomy charges.
- Afternoon Confessional: Kansas City Man Pleads Guilty to Armed Bank Robbery
- Show-Me The Tax Fight: Nixon: Flaw in Missouri tax cut bill could cost state $4.8 billion . . . Analysis says Missouri tax-cut bill would mean $0 state taxes for earners over $9,000
- Pro-Weed Testimony: Mom: Colo. marijuana laws benefiting daughter's condition
- Don't Forget To Vote For Kansas City For A Party That's Never Coming!!!
- Engineering More Tax Breaks That Meet With Everyone's Approval: Panel OKs incentives for $231M Burns & McDonnell project
- Dead Tree Media Local History: Long-forgotten KC Packers will take center stage at Wrigley Field
- 2nd Rate QB Ask: Alex Smith says his agent has contacted Kansas City Chiefs about contract extension
- There's Room In The Shark Tank: Polsinelli gets some company in Plaza Vista
- Nice Lunch News: New coffee and vintage furnishings shop is open in antique district
And right now this is the OPEN THREAD for all things Kansas City and otherwise . . .