CELEBRATE KANSAS CITY INTERNETS LINK TAKING CITY HALL AUDIT SUGGESTIONS!!!
Searching through the catacombs of Kansas City's screwed up new website, we found something that might be somewhat useful . . .
KANSAS CITY INTERNETS DENIZEN ARE NOW ENCOURAGED TO OFFER AUDIT SUGGESTIONS FOR OUR INCREASINGLY CORRUPT CITY HALL!!!
Who knows??? This link just might help us:
- Figure out why Mayor Sly actively helped Pastor Brooks "get over the hump" ?????????
- Do we still have an ethics commission???
- I'm still conflicted about what hairstyle I like best on Mayor Pro Tem Sexy Cindy Circo, maybe the City Auditor can help . . . Since nothing much seems to be going on with that office
Hope your luck is better than mainstream media when it comes to fact checking the Mayor Sly James Administration . . .
City Auditor's Office Submit Audit Ideas
The city auditor wants to hear your ideas and suggestions to improve Kansas City, Mo., government.
- Have an idea for an audit topic?
- Have ideas about City activities, processes or programs that could be more efficient and effective?
The city auditor examines and evaluates City programs and activities, providing the City Council and residents with independent, objective analysis for saving money, increasing revenues and improving services. For example, past audits have evaluated the appropriateness of purchasing card use, the accuracy of reported ambulance response times, and adequacy of computer system security.
Your ideas and suggestions will be considered by the city auditor during audit selection. To report suspected fraud or abuse by City employees, elected officials, members of boards and commissions, or contractors, please contact the City Ethics Hotline or the Municipal Officials and Officers Ethics Commission.